Sunday, September 07, 2008

GUESS WHO....
....is no longer the only girl without an Ipod?
Early birthday present from my parents - an Ipod Shuffle. I desperately needed this item for getting my groove on.
So this evening I had been loading it up. Curious about what's on it?
The expected - Indigo Girls, Melissa Etheridge. No I am not a lesbian, I just listen like one.
The unexpected - Fergie, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Pussycat Dolls, Colbie Calliat. Shania Twain. Snoop Dogg. AC/DC.
Old school - Tom Petty, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Lenny Kravitz, Eric Caplton, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Green Day, Aerosmith, Sublime, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, The Cure.
Past decade additions: Matchbox Twenty, Eminem, AudioSlave, Linkin Park, The Offspring
New music: Gypsy Soul
Forgot to add: The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, the Beastie Boys.
Guess I'll be back to make another playlist soon...after I check out how this one works for me.
GUESS WHO is back, rearranging music.
Once I played with it a week or two, here is what the Ipod shuffles:
Same, maybe different albums: Indigo Girls, Tom Petty, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Aerosmith, Johnny Cash, Lenny Kravitz. Linkin Park, Matchbox Twenty, Nelly Furtado, The Offspring, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Gypsy Soul, Melissa Etheridge, Willie Nelson, The Cure, Fergie, Shakira, Britney, Justin, Gypsy Soul, the Pussycat Dolls, Stone Temple Pilots, Sublime, Eminem, Snoop Dog
Added: Beethoven, Hank Williams Jr, Waylon Jennings, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN how did I forget him, The Silver Beatles (I was tricked) and various Beatles/Lennon covers, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Young, Rolling Stones, The Beastie Boys

No comments: