Monday, October 27, 2008

DOOR WIDE OPEN

I have an uncanny sense for knowing when people are talking about me.
Claudia the "Crazy Cat Lady", my psychic friend from Oregon who would often trade readings for veterinary work on her twenty cats, told me before I had a little touch of psychic ability myself. "Just enough," she said, "To, like, know who is on the phone before you pick up, or to have premonitions, or have meaningful dreams."
I've been told that by other "fortune-tellers" who have looked in my hands. I know what it is they are seeing, the touch of a "psychic circle" that begins in the meaty part of my left hand, but then fades. Just enough to know, not enough to do anything with.
However, it does give me just this edge of intuition, which I have learned to pay attention to over the years. When my cheeks start burning, I know someone is talking about me. The closer in vicinity the people are, the hotter my cheeks get. This happens at work fairly often and each time, information was disclosed in which I learned that it was, in fact, happening. Behind my ears begins a burning when someone is talking about me in a way in which determines my future.
Today, I feel a door opening. My heart feels like a barn door flapping in the wind. I have a sense that it has something to do with this blog, and an intimate stranger. The feeling was strongest between ten and noon this morning. I felt like someone was looking through me, through my words. I don't feel violated in any way - like my friends always say, "Her life's an open book, you just never know which page she's on".
I am just really curious who has my door open....one of the five hits between my last look at the blog last night and a midday curiousity...who could it be, knocking at my door?
Leave me a note next time...

No comments: