Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Caches, Con't....
Here are the first few logs on the final in my new series. I came out there today to give two groups of cachers some geocaching pins for completing the series. I had a heads up they were coming because they had already called to report difficulties along the way - two sets of coords were now missing from the micros, and one micro had completely disappeared, which they fixed temporarily for me. One of the teams has not logged their find yet.
Cache Logs
December 27 by Shake-N- Bake (757 found)
Found with the Popeteers. <-----These are the kids of my friends
December 27 by The Popeteers (3847 found) <----This is my friends Rhonda and Mike
This was the end to a wonderful series. We accompanied the Muddy Buddies to the final locale and Mr MB retrieved it. This area is so beautiful. On the way out we ran into Mama and Baby Harding. Thanks for the victory pin!!! This series is soooo much fun!!! We totally loved it. The locations go with each title. This took some hard work to pull off Mama Harding!!! Thanks for the history of this song and some interesting locations. We had as much fun finding the caches as we did trying to guess the next location.
December 24 by djwhitey (362 found)
awesome series thanks so much for it. I particularly liked learning what each day symbolizes. can't wait til twelfth night so I can have my first bite of king cake! took BTFI coin. will drop in the multi I'm about to place. watch out for it! sltftc! - Bug "BeenThereFoundit" BR8HG6:55PM
December 21 by Manofsteel72 (700 found)
FTF! with Manofsteel73. Went out with Manofsteel73 to do this fun series. SL. TFTC
December 21 by Manofsteel73 (1868 found)
FTF! with Manofsteel72. Yahoo. Did this series and got the bonus cache. T-TB. SL. TFTC!
The dual Manofsteels are local FTF hounds, a father and son duo. The son went off to college and we hoped the competition would widen up, but whenever he is home, they are the first off!
Here are some pics of travel bugs I have taken lately at the park with the final.

No comments: