Saturday, July 05, 2008

FOURTH OF JULY Let the fireworks begin....

Our July 4 holiday we spent the evening hanging out with the neighbors The kids had a lot of fireworks.

I was experimenting with the camera Some kind of timing issue. Little one got scared.

The man across the street kept talking.
He had a lot to say.
He didn't want to stop
The next day I told my husband
how ole Steve was talking so much the night before.
My husband says, "Oh yeah, I forgot to warn you, ole Steve likes to talk."
"Kinda like someone else I know,"
he kidded, and then said he knew that it would be a showdown between the two champion talkers.
"That's why I wasn't saying anything"
he says,
'I was just gonna put you next to each other
And
Just
Watch
the
Fireworks. "

2 comments:

Trey said...

"...And Just Watch the Fireworks."

HAAAA-haha-haha-HAAAA-hah.

cosmiccowgirl said...

I know, I thought it was funny, too.